5 de abr. de 2009

O’Reilly’s Natural Park

My Rotarians friends Neill and Kathryn invite me to know O’Reilly’s Natural Park, a splendid place where I enjoyed my weekend. We make the lunch in a farm near to the park and on a very strait and amazing road we come to the park.

We walked a lot in a track on the forest while we talking about plants, birds, history and the local culture. I walked on a suspended bridge and there I could climb the biggest tree on the forest.

 I saw native padymelons and turkeys from my room, I tried catching one padymelons but this marsupial is very faster. On the forest I’d beautiful views but my camera can’t show how much’s wonderful that place. The glamour was found in bigger tree with more than 30 meter height and many others things like colored small mushroom.

 On the last time, I fed Crimson Rosellas (birds) and I saw a presentation about snakes, lizards and other reptile native from Australia.

 You need see my album and my movies, you’ll love!

 http://www.oreillys.com.au See you…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário